How do I Earn Reward Points?
- 3 points for every $1 spent on non-gaming purchases
- 1 point for every $5 turnover from gaming machines
(excludes TAB & Keno)
How do I Redeem my Figtree Rewards points?
Figtree Rewards points may be used to purchase food and beverages within the Club. Present your Figtree RSL
Bowling Club membership card when ordering and
indicate that you wish to use Figtree Rewards Points. The
value of the purchase will be discounted accordingly to
your Figtree Rewards Level and will be automatically
deducted from your account.
Can I opt out of the Figtree Rewards Program?
You may get out of the Figtree Rewards Loyalty Program at any time, however you will no longer:
- Obtain or accumulate Figtree Rewards Points
- Be a part of the promotional activity
- Swipe your card to receive benefits
You can however:
- Enter Figtree RSL Bowling Club
- Be included in the membership badge draw
- You can redeem our points for purchases of Figtree RSL Bowling Club memberships. Caltex, Woolworths, Coles Myer Vouchers, purchase dinner at the Figgy Brasserie and/or purchase beverages at the Figgy Bowlo bar.
Figtree Rewards Points can also be used to pay for your utility bills – please see the Figtree Rewards Loyalty ambassador for more information.
One Figtree Rewards Point equals one cent in dollar value:
1 point = $0.01
1000 points = $10.00 2250 points = $22.50